Wednesday 29 August 2012

Learn your ABC's

C is for Clouds

A is for Apple 
B is for Boat
C is for the clouds sprinkling raindrops on my coat.



D is for Dog

D is for Dog
E is for Eye
F is for Frog as he jumps so very high.



I is for Ice Cream

G is for Gate
H is for Hand
I is for Ice Cream the best treat in all the land.


L is for Luna (and Lara)

J is for Jellyfish, K is for King
L is for Luna whose moonbeams make me sing.



O is for Ocean
M is for Magic
N is for Nose
O is for the Ocean over which the cold wind blows.



R is for Rainbow

P is for Princess
Q is for Queen
R is for Rainbows beaming blue, red and green.


T is for Tree

S is for Star, T is for Tree
U is for Umbrella just in case it rains on me.


W is for Water

V is for Vapor, rising up so high.
W is for water forming way up in the sky.

Z is for Zebra

X is for X Ray
Y is for You
Z is for three Zebras that I saw at the Zoo.

(silly rhymes by The Pin)


No comments:

Post a Comment